For Young Chefs & Grandmas
Tongue    
I think these are so clever and what a nice serving container to have in the freezer on a camping trip to fill with darn near whatever!!!  Or for lunch, or ..................

Mini Tortilla Things
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: For Young Chefs & Grandmas by cjs (I think these are so...)
This is a really clever idea! Thanks, Jean! Sending this over to Katie and Abby right now to put in their cookbooks since I know they would make it.

BTW, Holly bought some Wilton ready made frosting and 4 color tints today for Abby and me. Our class is this Thursday night. She wanted to make sure that our frosting was the right consistency for learning our new skills.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Really cool idea, Jean!

Maryann, I am so excited about your cake frosting class!!  I know you two are going to have a blast!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thanks, Daphne. I will try to remember to take some pix.
Maryann

Yes!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I was just telling William about Jean's sweet gift of decorating supplies.  He was touched by your generosity, Jean.
Daphne
Aah, they needed a new home! A good home.
www.achefsjourney.com
Well, I'm back from our Wilton cupcake decorating class and all I can say is that I am sure glad we didn't sign up for the whole course. Worse class I have ever taken. Our instructor was a full 30 minutes late. Said she got stuck in traffic, but one of the Michael's employees told me she is always late.

"Marie" told us she is a retired school teacher and that she is an independent contractor for Wilton so travels up to an hour in each direction from her home. You would think if someone is accustomed to driving that much they would have it nailed down. I certainly did when running a sales route with a 2 hour radius.

The rest of the class was like running a marathon. She talked non-stop (mostly about herself) and rushed us through every step of the process. Then, since the store was closing at 9, we had to hurry up and clean up our mess, and leave with only a few cupcakes actually decorated. Abby, who is a pretty smart kid, actually did better on her own at home.

Sorry guys, but I'm too annoyed right now to even think about posting the 2 pictures I managed to take.
Maryann

Oh, what a shame, Maryann!!! I hope Wilton gets lots of letters about this gal. But, probably have reci'd them already......... I bet Abby was so disappointed, also.
www.achefsjourney.com
I sorry you guys had such a disappointing class!
Daphne