DINNER THREAD, 8/14/17 - 8/20/17
  Re: DINNER THREAD, 8/14/17 - 8/20/17 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
Oh-Oh. Roy mentioned the other day how he misses working on the car(s) anymore they are so far above his ability. The soup does sound good.
So does the satay and peanut sauce.

The last time I made peanut sauce, I had enough for some small containers to freeze. Now I'm all out of it. Will have to do again.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Maryann that soup sounds so good!  One of these days . . .  

Bob has given up on working on the van . . . it's just too much to do and he doesn't have the tools or the time.

Jean I wish I had peanut sauce in the freezer . . . instead I have mango chutney and I can't eat mangoes . . . .

Tonight is going to be some leftover pulled pork, smoked mac & cheese and fried green tomatoes.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Ron has driven a pick-up for years and has always maintained them himself, with a few exceptions. It's just what he does. But, it's getting to be time to give that up and let the mechanics do this stuff. He just spent his whole weekend working on it and has to go back to work tomorrow. But....he did get the job done.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
perseverance!! Remember the days when all the guy s did their own mechanic work - to a certain degree?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com