Posting Images Broken?
  Re: (...)
Is there a way to post images? The UBB code gives me an error when I click on the 'Image' link to insert one.
  Re: Posting Images Broken? by DFen911 (Is there a way to po...)
The Instant UBB Codes and whatnot are not functional for some reason, but we can still post pictures. Instructions are in this thread...good luck! :

http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...=true#Post18210
Tammy
  Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by TwilightKitten (The Instant UBB Code...)
Thank you!! Now I can start posting with flare At least I know how to keep images small so I won't overload you all.

I like to post images with recipes I share.
  Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by DFen911 (Thank you!! Now I ca...)
I have tried to post several pictures and they will not post. I have done it before, I reviewed the method and tried again...they still won't post. I wonder why.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by bjcotton (I have tried to post...)
You know same here. I tried the instructions like on the last thread where I uploaded the IMG and the Tag and neither worked

Anyone have any ideas?

I put in the UBB code like it requests and this is what is shown instead of the image -

[Image: Pizza.jpg]

But if you view the source of posts with images you see this -
[Image: Pizza.jpg] and again no image.

Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by DFen911 (You know same here. ...)
Hmmmm, I wonder if it's broken or if they just don't want us to do it anymore. Well, that just stinks.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by TwilightKitten (Hmmmm, I wonder if i...)
You can go to photobucket and copy the URL and post it. Then when someone clicks on it, it will take them to the picture. I tried it and it works, but you couldn't read the Weeknight Menu Index I had copied.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by bjcotton (You can go to photob...)
It may be something to do with copyright of the current issue. Or something of that nature.
  Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by vannin (It may be something ...)
No Dale, I couldn't get any other picture or article to post either. I'll try again though.

[Image: WeeknightMenus.jpg]

Nope, still won't work, let's try this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...tMenus.jpg

If you click on the URL above, it will take you to the scanned page, but you can't read it.
  Re: Re: Posting Images Broken? by bjcotton (No Dale, I couldn't ...)
I can read it. If you let the cursor sit on the pic for a second, a little icon with arrows all around it pops up on the bottom right. Click on that to see the full-size image.
Tammy