Re: (...)
Food for thought---
When the gates are all down
And the lights are all flashing
And the train whistle is blowing in vain--
If you sit on the tracks
Ignoring the facts
You can't blame the wreck on the train.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Everything Is Not Someone Elses Fault by Old Bay (Food for thought---[...)
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Everything Is Not Someone Elses Fault by bjcotton ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
How unfortunately true.
  Re: Re: Everything Is Not Someone Elses Fault by vannin (How unfortunately tr...)
Somehow, my 8 yr. old would find a way to blame the train!! (I'm not kidding.....she has great arguments with herself!!!LOL)
Loving every moment of my life!!
Is someone having a not so good day????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Unfortunately, it is in today's world. I was at the hair salon earlier listening to a woman ranting and raving over how her neighbor had the nerve to ask her to pay for something her child had broken. Apparently the neighbor's child had left something in the yard (his) and this woman's child got it and subsequently broke it. Naturally she refused to pay for the item when it was brought to her attention that her child broke it. Her rationale was that the other child shouldn't have left it outside . . .
  Re: Re: Everything Is Not Someone Elses Fault by spyce (Unfortunately, it is...)
Perhaps she should spend more time in the hairdressers, there is obviously not enough on her mind.