Splendid Soups
  Re: (...)
Is anyone thinking of getting this book from C@H? I just saw it advertised on the web site. I wonder how many of the recipe's are repeats...
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Splendid Soups by esgunn (Is anyone thinking o...)
Thank you for pointing it out...I didn't know it was there. I will probably get it and just hope for not too many repeats.
Tammy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups by TwilightKitten (Thank you for pointi...)
I didn't know it was there either---guess I should be more careful and read before I jump into what's happening here. I will order--I'm an easy sell----I didn't notice any repeats in the Weeknight Menus---hoping for the same with the soups----

I just went and reviewed the advert---the sample recipe IS A REPEAT!! Lasagna soup---on my list sometime in the near future---after I catch up---still looking for pork filets for the grilled pork dinner I missed---we had a pig "flu" outbreak a while ago---maybe why I can't find--ya think??
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups by Roxanne 21 (I didn't know it was...)
I haven't checked it out either - I have the forum saved as my 'favorite place' so I bypass the 'front page' - maybe that's a mistake, I could be missing something...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups by cjs (I haven't checked it...)
I was hoping the Weeknight Menus was going to be a regular thing. Loved the recipes, but don't know if I would have paid that much for it as a one-time thing.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups by bjcotton (I was hoping the Wee...)
I think I'll buy it, as I don't have any back issues. If it's half as good as the Weeknight one, I'll be very happy!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Splendid Soups by Lorraine (I think I'll buy it,...)
I received mine today. Haven't had a chance to review it, but there are nice photos similar to those in the magazine. The cover says there are 103 "ALL NEW" recipes, but I'm not sure of that yet. There are soups and a "side" with each soup. I'm glad I bought it even if the recipes aren't "all new".
Calliope