Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?)
  Re: (...)
Thought I'd start a new post to wish you a happy birthday (if indeed it is!) because of all the confusion.

I hope you had a wonderful day and a fabulous meal. Prepared, of course, by someone other than YOU!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by pjcooks (Thought I'd start a ...)
I know it's Lorraine's birthday...was last year anyway Happy birthday Sweetie!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by bjcotton (I know it's Lorraine...)
Happy Birthday Lorraine! Confusedmile!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by pjcooks (Thought I'd start a ...)
Happy Birthday!! Am I late for the champagne? Someone gave me the wrong address. I bet it was Billy...
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by dollop ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Happy Birthday Lorraine,dear!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by farnfam (Happy Birthday Lorra...)
My heart was in the right place, Lorraine. I'm so embarrassed. Happy Birthday!

I think Lolly has company this weekend. Seems like she mentioned it sometime last week.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by dollop ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Durn tootin' Dollop! I wanted Lolly all to myself. I'm selfish that way

Yes, she was expecting a LOT of company, including toddlers. I bet that if she has any hair left, it's mighty thin. Actually, I think she's right in her element. She loves to entertain. She's like Jean in that respect. I was talking about having a family reunion up there..about 40 of us.. and Jean said to reserve a day for her to cook for us.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by bjcotton (Durn tootin' Dollop!...)
You rascal, you!
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by dollop (You rascal, you! [im...)
HAAAAAAPPPPPPY BIIIIIIRRRTHTHTHTHDAAAAAAAAAAY LORRAINE. Me.
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Happy Birthday! (Is it?) by Bizymomma (Happy Birthday Lorra...)
DARN!!! I'm late again--------HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lorraine---hope it was a great one and that you were treated very special!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy