Fatal error!!!!
  Re: (...)
Now why on earth would this come up??? I can't get into the new posts---AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I think the Cuisine powers to be are against me---HELP anyone??

This is a test to see if I can get a post on-----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Fatal error!!!! by Roxanne 21 (Now why on earth wou...)
Roxanne, you're on, but I'm having the same problem. Started last night, thought it was my computer acting temperamental. Must be a website problem.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Fatal error!!!! by Mare749 (Roxanne, you're on, ...)
AH HAH!!! This one I could access but any one of the previous----NO GO!!! thanks for responding Mare---must be the website doing their thing again---MAYBE they will let us "left-outs" access the ULTIMATE forum pretty soon (only the really SPECIAL people are there now!!!)---I hate feeling as though I'm missing something---WHAAAAA!!!

Re: Re: Fatal error!!!! by Roxanne 21 (AH HAH!!! This one...)
"only the really SPECIAL people are there now" are you talking bad about me again?

Where are you having the problem? I can get in and out of all the posts, My Home, and the other websites.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Fatal error!!!! by Roxanne 21 (Now why on earth wou...)
What a title for a food message board! I thought maybe you'd overcooked the roast.javascript:void(0)
  Re: Yikes! by lxxf (What a title for a f...)
I don't even try to access the 'new' site. And probably won't follow to it, it isn't the 12 dollars, it is all the to do with foreign currency and so on. I hope they leave this one in place.
  Re: Re: Yikes! by vannin (I don't even try to ...)
I found out what your problem was...don't know what caused it, but it happened to me a little while ago. I just closed the program and went away for a little while.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Yikes! by bjcotton (I found out what you...)
That's what I had to do a couple of times today. Seems alright now.

Dale, I seem to have missed something here. What new site?
And do we have to pay for it? This must have come about before I joined because I don't have any idea about another site.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Fatal error!!!! by bjcotton ("only the really SPE...)
The veal meatloaf thread---must be the word VEAL ( )--because both are coming up fatal error---even now, as we speak!!!

And yes, Billy, talking 'bout you again!!
  Re: Re: Yikes! by Mare749 (That's what I had to...)
C@H are making a new site, but we will have to pay for it. I think it may be $12 p.a. but am uncertain about that. They will have at least 5000 million recipes on it. But if I can raise a frail voice in complaint, I ordered and paid for a 2 year subscription of the mag. a good 3mths ago and have seen not a wisp of a cover yet. I suppose it will end up in an endless e mail thing, reminding them, it really is more boring than bread on toast.