All-Clad sale is on...
  Re: (...)
The All-Clad sale is now on at cookwarenmore.com.
The normally 33% discounted cosmetic seconds are now discounted an additional 20%.
The additional 20% doesn't show up until checkout.
You pay shipping (I paid $9.95 for my 3 qt saute pan).
No sales tax (except those in PA).
Remember they ***** when the second you ordered is available - may not be immediately.
Don't hit the back button when done - it screws up the order.
  Re: All-Clad sale is on... by Ron (The All-Clad sale is...)
forwarded website to Roy with a few selected items...... thanks Ron.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by cjs (forwarded website to...)
I was a mouse-click away from a 2 qt saucier, but decided to wait until the fall sale.
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by Ron (I was a mouse-click ...)
My next purchase is wine that Sharon and Jean turned me onto...a really sweet man runs a super winery.

I'll tell you all why I'm not buying All-Clad right now. Another convoluted story but Mr HB's company has an auction every year, for really exceptional goodies. They always have a couple of All Clad sets and this year he will have earned enough pts to bid on them. Lol, there's only 2 women within the group that bid and they already have a set. Most (perhaps all of the men) have no idea about pots and pans so they're bidding on golf clubs, vacations...really nice stuff. Well, Mr HB told me about the pan sets and I said he'd better bring a set home next year. I'm crossing my fingers.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by Half_Baked (My next purchase is ...)
...and mine are crossed for you as well! I'm so glad we could find a winery so send to you!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by cjs (...and mine are cros...)
So, is anyone going to tell us the name of the winery????
Please?????

Jan, a few years back I came home from an out-of-town sales meeting with a nice new golf bag for my husband. He was surprised and delighted, which in turn made me feel like I'd just given him the moon.

That's one thing I do miss about my old job because that's how I acquired most of my kitchen toys. Oh well, better things are ahead.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by cjs (...and mine are cros...)
"forwarded website to Roy with a few selected items" You sneaky devil Jean .
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by bjcotton ("forwarded website t...)
Quote:

"forwarded website to Roy with a few selected items" You sneaky devil Jean .

Happy Trails to You.

Roy & Dale
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by Ron ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: All-Clad sale is on... by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
I was looking at their stockpots. I may have to remortgage my house. Or send the link to Roy. Great looking stuff!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.