do you know the truth about heaven and hell?
  Re: (...)
****Content Deleted By Moderator****
  Re: do you know the truth about heaven and hell? by rronn380 (****Content Deleted ...)
OK, how this ever got to stay on the boards is beyond me. but, I wonder if they had sweet potatoes back then! Or what did they eat? Just wondering.

Is this website not monitored at all????
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: do you know the truth about heaven and hell? by Lorraine (OK, how this ever go...)
To each his own, but I'll chip in to send this one to Iraq.
"Get Lost." Ron 1:1
  Re: Re: do you know the truth about heaven and hell? by Lorraine (OK, how this ever go...)
Yep Yep I thought the same thing..........So I say now we ignore this kind of &^%#*, and hopefully it won't comeback......Aahhh don't know about the sweet potatoe thing
  Re: Re: do you know the truth about heaven and hell? by madmax (Yep Yep I thought th...)
Maybe we can convince CAH to give somebody Moderators privileges for stuff like this. Did anyone email some comments to this Yahoo about his/her/their inappropriate post?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
I clicked "Notify Moderator" shortly after it was posted. Apparently, Moderator doesn't work on weekends!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com