excellent passion video somebody made on google
  Re: (...)
****Content Deleted By Moderator****
  Re: excellent passion video somebody made on google by iLuvCheescake (****Content Deleted ...)
GO AWAY!!! Don't want you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: excellent passion video somebody made on google by iLuvCheescake (****Content Deleted ...)
Hi Everyone,

As you know, Cuisine At Home has never had a very heavy hand in the forums. Believe it or not, we are trying to find the resources so that we can have representatives from the magazine spend more time here in the forums.

In the meantime, if you are ever offended by content or if you feel that a post is not consistent with the purpose of this site, feel free to send a notification to us moderators (or to me directly). We'll do our best to evaluate each incident and react accordingly.

Thank you all for being such wonderful customers and for being so "passionate" about Cuisine at home.

Brian
  Re: Re: excellent passion video somebody made on googl by Brian (Hi Everyone,[br][br]...)
Thanks Brian. Regarding the post in question - thanks for getting out the hook.
  Re: Re: excellent passion video somebody made on googl by Ron (Thanks Brian. Regard...)
THANK YOU, Brian!!!
  Re: Re: excellent passion video somebody made on googl by Roxanne 21 ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Thanks Brian
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: excellent passion video somebody made on googl by Brian (Hi Everyone,[br][br]...)
Brian, I have a hunch (educated) that you could get cheap, responsible monitors without hiring someone for the task. If you offered access to the Members Plus beta in return for a month of monitoring, I think that there would be a line forming.
  Re: Re: excellent passion video somebody made on googl by Ron (Brian, I have a hunc...)
Umm, I'm in line Brian, see me here (waves energetically)
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: excellent passion video somebody made on googl by farnfam (Umm, I'm in line Bri...)
HERE I AM!!!!! Where is the que (line) Hands up---HERE I AM!!!
  Re: Re: excellent passion video somebody made on googl by Roxanne 21 (HERE I AM!!!!! Whe...)
thinking he's gone already...........
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com