Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Musicmaker,
Happy Birthday to you....And many more!

Hope you enjoy your summer birthday!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by esgunn (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Happy Birthday! What plans do you have for 'your' special day? Hope it's a good one.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by esgunn (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Happy Happy Happy!

So, what's your birthday dinner going to be?

Have a wonderful day!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by pjcooks (Happy Happy Happy![b...)
Happy Birthday, Linda! Hope you have a wonderful day full of nice surprises.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by Mare749 (Happy Birthday, Lind...)
Uh oh Linda, I forgot to send you the black and silver baloons and the sympathy card for your birthday

Happy birthday Linda I hope you have a heck of a day!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by bjcotton (Uh oh Linda, I forgo...)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!

Billy, hang on to those black balloons for another year, at least, ok? I don't mind telling my age, mainly because I definitely do NOT feel like I am this "old", which from what I understand it at least half the battle! Today it is year 49 -- and this WILL be the LAST birthday!!!

We are going out to dinner tonight, well, around 5-ish, because it is Friday and restaurants around here fill up fast and you end up waiting in line for 2 hours or more. Majority do not even take RSVPs for whatever reason, so we are going a bit early to miss the crowds. Will probably have a nice filet...would like to have a bucket of king crab legs but can't eat them any more .

Already received two gifts from one son, two KitchenAid appliances -- one is the new 12 cup wide-mouth feed tube food processor which I've wanted since it hit the market. That's going to be my new "kitchen toy"!!!

Will let you know later tonight or tomorrow how dinner was and what else is behind the colorful paper of the other boxes sitting on the dining room table!!!

Thanks, again, for sharing this day with me!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by cjs (Happy Birthday! What...)
AND my BESTIS wishes as well-----every birthday is a blessing---no matter which one it is!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your dinner!!!!

Any new toy is my dream wish!!! You lucky devil!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by MUSICMAKER (THANK YOU, THANK YOU...)
Don't say you won't have any more!!! This year I sang to my wife--"Do you still love me? Do you still want me, cause I'm sixty four". That age seemed so far away when I first heard that song.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by Old Bay (Don't say you won't ...)
No more only in the sense of counting, Bill! If longevity and hereditary do play a role as science says it does, I could be around for another 49!!! Two great-grandma's were 104 and 103, grandparents just passed a few years ago were 98, 97, 99 and 96, parents 81 and 86! That's a long life!

And keep singing to your wife! How romantic!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Musicmaker by MUSICMAKER (THANK YOU, THANK YOU...)
Linda, nice gift from your son! I'm sure you will find lots of uses for your new food processor. I have mine sitting out on the counter because I use it for something just about every day. Once you have one, you just can't imagine how you ever got along with it. Did it come with any extra blades? Tell us all about it, and any other goodies you got. Hope it was a great day for you.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."