For luvnit~off topic but interesting
  Re: (...)
Laura, I peeked into your website and I was amazed. My sister in law has a nephew (now 20) that is autistic, and I remember when he was a baby, and everyone knew there was something wrong but no one could figure out what. If only these tools and this education was available to him then! I was happy to read how far you've all come, you provide support, valuable tools and most of all hope.

Just thought I'd send a word of appreciation, keep up the good work!

PJ
PJ
  Re: For luvnit~off topic but interesting by pjcooks (Laura, I peeked into...)
Amen to that PJ!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: For luvnit~off topic but interesting by bjcotton (Amen to that PJ!...)
I was thinking the same thing, Laura. Nice website, and I passed it along to one of my daughters who is a special ed teacher.

Glad you joined our little group, and hope that you visit often.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: For luvnit~off topic but interesting by pjcooks (Laura, I peeked into...)
Thank you to all of you. It seems that autism touches the lives of so many people these days. My daughter is doing very well and she has worked very hard for the past 3 1/2 years.

My favorite saying is: "Let us not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness." ~James Thurber

Thanks for being awareSmile
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: For luvnit~off topic but interesting by luvnit (Thank you to all of ...)
"I was happy to read how far you've all come, you provide support, valuable tools and most of all hope."- how interesting (and informative) the site was to look around. thanks Laura.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For luvnit~off topic but interesting by luvnit (Thank you to all of ...)
I just finished looking at your web site and will pass
this along to two friends who have children with
Autism. A great Site thank you for sharing.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.