13 Anonymous User(s).
  Re: (...)
When I check to see who's online and see what the "anonymous" people are looking at, I find myself wanting to go back and look at those posts again!!

Three were listed as looking at the Shrimp Cocktail thread at one time this a.m. - which isn't too old, but some of them are really old ones.

Anyone else nosey like this????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: 13 Anonymous User(s). by cjs (When I check to see ...)
Yes I would love to know what they are looking at but, how do you find out? I don't see anything to click on. I also would like to know who's on line but I can't find that either. One day my name was there alone but now there is no info. What am I missing? By the way, I like this quick reply option.
coco
  Re: Re: 13 Anonymous User(s). by coco hernandez (Yes I would love to ...)
I just found it on my home page. THANX
"Anyone else nosey like this????"

Of course, that's what makes it fun! Just have to see who's online at the same time!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: 13 Anonymous User(s). by Mare749 ("Anyone else nosey l...)
...and what they're lookin' at...

cute avatar, Maryann!! wonder if an old 60s pix of my four would work... might try it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
"Anyone else nosey like this "

Nope, not me. Never.

Yup, great avater, Maryann! I don't even know how to upload pictures, let alone post them.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: 13 Anonymous User(s). by Lorraine ("Anyone else nosey l...)
Thanks Jean, that was always my favorite part of baking with my mom, licking the bowl clean.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Now wouldn't it be GREAT if some of the "anonymous" members posted what they are thinking??? It's nice to check the who is on line feature----NOSEY???? NAHHH!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Guilty
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: 13 Anonymous User(s). by Mare749 ("Anyone else nosey l...)
Of course, Maryann! But then there are people like me who will get onto a page, start reading, then get distracted- go to work, or answer the door, do some laundry, yadayada, then hours later come back. So it will look like I've been on the same page all day when in fact I've just walked away from it.

Just so we all know

PJ
PJ