Billy J. Cotton you are "evil"
  Re: (...)
So - tonight I put a pork loin in the oven with veggies. Yum it was sooooo good!

Dessert = "SugarBrown's Mama's Mama's Banana Cake" ( to freakin' die for) and fudgesicles. Gawd - what a combo! Thank you darlin' for leaving that recipe here.

Now I'm waiting for two loaves of semolina bread to be ready for the oven! I'll post the evil, nasty rye bread tomorrow.

Love ya!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by Harborwitch (So - tonight I put a...)
I want pictures!
  Re: Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by DFen911 (I want pictures! [im...)
Banana cake in one hand, fudgesicle in the other???
  Re: Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by Harborwitch (Banana cake in one h...)
Quote:

Banana cake in one hand, fudgesicle in the other???

...or just keep it all in one hand, as they do around here, with a chocobanano - a frozen banana dipped in chocolate.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh Wow! We used to eat chocolate covered bananas at Santa Cruz on the boardwalk!! Loved those things.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by cjs (Oh Wow! We used to e...)
Chocolate frosting on this banana cake would be soooooo gilding the lilly - but it's doable.LOL
  Re: Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by Harborwitch (Chocolate frosting o...)
I toja it was a delicious cake dint I? And soooooo easy. Have you tried one of those fruitcicles yet? They looked good.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by bjcotton (I toja it was a deli...)
You're a stinker LOL. That banana cake is amazing! Jennifer is contemplating changing her mind about bananas - she can't remember why she doesn't like them. Funny I don't remember her not liking them; gravy, mushrooms, eggs, yeah - but not bananas.

We haven't hit the fruitcicles yet - but I'm sure they're next on the list.

Re: Billy J. Cotton you are "evil" by Harborwitch (So - tonight I put a...)
That banana cake is the best, isn't it? Any chance you would share your recipe for semolina bread? I just love that. I'm having trouble finding the flour lately. Must be time for a trip to the west side market.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."