I just got the new issue!!!!!
  Re: (...)
The cover recipe is Peppered Beef Tenderloin Filets with Spinach & Balsamic Reduction served on the side with Roasted Potatoes with Blue Cheese & Chives

This looks simply heavenly. A perfect holiday meal.

There is also a wonderful Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap-Pecan Crust that is glazed on top with a sour cream and maple syrup topping. YUMMMMMM

Oh and take a look at the Day After Turkey Sandwich recipe that looks just wonderful. I'd make a turkey just to have THAT!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by luvnit (The cover recipe is ...)
Okay, 8 of us have looked and none of us responded, I'm assuming it's because we're still waiting for ours!!

Looks good, I make a double layer pumpkin cheesecake with the gingernap crust every T-Day, but I love the maple syrup topping idea.

Lucky you!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by pjcooks (Okay, 8 of us have l...)
Sounds good, Laura, hopefully I'm right behind you. I'll be watching for this issue.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by Mare749 (Sounds good, Laura, ...)
Sounds like the next Dinner for review.... ???? Laura, you haven't picked a dinner yet, have you?

Haven't gotten my copy yet.

Haven't made Monday's dinner yet either - I'll try to do it Sunday, then I won't be late to the review party!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by cjs (Sounds like the next...)
Don't you get to pick on your b-day month? Mine is not until December, but dang this meal sounds good!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by luvnit (The cover recipe is ...)
I really like the filet, but being "Italian" I love the sound of shrimp parmesan with breaded mozzarella and angel hair pasta with a marinara sauce. OMG- a chianti--crusty bread-olive oil--just give me a little more time!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by Old Bay (I really like the fi...)
Laura, all year long we all pick out dinners - usually whoever thinks to make a post first. IF someone is having a birthdy around the time of picking they usually pick - if they want.

You don't have to wait till December!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by Old Bay (I really like the fi...)
I'm looking at this right now, and it looks really good, too! I can go anyway, I guess.

The buche de Noel is made with an orange chiffon w/mocha buttercream, that sounds promising.

Yes, that means I just got my new issue

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by cjs (Laura, all year long...)
I'm beginning to feel like Roxanne out in the hinterlands. I think they gave my copy to a snail to deliver, starting from Portland or maybe Seattle.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I just got the new issue!!!!! by bjcotton (I'm beginning to fee...)
I got mine yesterday. Lots of good things in there! And a convincing add for the new Holiday dinners. Guess I'll have to get that one.

I don't think there is much rhyme or reason to how they get mailed out - sometimes I am at the end of the mailing and sometimes in the middle - never at the begining though.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.