Novembers Cookbook? What do you think?
  Re: (...)
Jean what about your C2C cookbook for November's cookbook?
Chef de Cuisine
The Cowboy and The Rose Catering

USMC Sgt 1979-1985
  Re: Novembers Cookbook? What do you think? by bbally (Jean what about your...)
I'm torn between fun - "Zov" Zov Karamardian's book. Great Armenian flavors, which is her heritage. I picked up her book when we were in Tustin, California at her restaurant (of the same name).

or

being good going into the holidays and working on "Southern Living Healthy hearty Cookbook"

Three guesses which will probably win.

Anyone else picking a book?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Novembers Cookbook? What do you think? by cjs (I'm torn between fun...)
The Silver Palate---haven't chosen recipes though....too many things to do and soooo little time!!! Gonna do it though!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Novembers Cookbook? What do you think? by Roxanne 21 (The Silver Palate---...)
Sorry, missed the reference to that wonderful book!! Good idea, but I think it would be better to do in January or February - when we're all broke!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Novembers Cookbook? What do you think? by cjs (Sorry, missed the re...)
I didn't get a chance to even look at Rick Bayless last month!

I think, being that holiday season is coming on I am going to wallow in an old favorite - James Beard's "American Cookery" with perhaps a foray into "The James Beard Cookbook".

I had thought of Turkish cookbook - but it appears someone has put it away in a really creative place (defined as any place I can't remember or can't find LOL).
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!