Pressure Cooker Recipes
  Re: (...)
Ok so hubby gave me my present early

I now have a Fagor Pressure cooker. It came with a 4 quart and an 8 quart pot.

Now while the recipes in the book it came with are tempting, I'm hoping some of you have tried and true. I am still skeptical that it can cook a 3-4 lb chicken in 8 minutes
  Re: Pressure Cooker Recipes by DFen911 (Ok so hubby gave me ...)
That would not be stuffed Denise, but I think you will find it is so. Brilliant for the older or boiling fowl too. In fact I think it is something you will grow to love, but they take some fiddling with sometimes, like a new stove you get used to them. As for recipes, follow the book as written to begin with. Remember the timing is from pressure advised. If you use a microwave at all, you will find it (the pressure cooker) faster with a more satisfactory product. A fantastic present. Lucky you.
  Re: Re: Pressure Cooker Recipes by vannin (That would not be st...)
I think my first recipe is going to be chilli or lentils
  Re: Re: Pressure Cooker Recipes by DFen911 (I think my first rec...)
I've got some recipes for you, Denise - at home. When Christmas is over, I'll post a couple of my favorites. I used it a lot when I was "p.c.ing" also. It'll be a great help to you in that area.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pressure Cooker Recipes by cjs (I've got some recipe...)
OoOoo I can't wait! Pressure cooking is all new to me so this is going to be a fun project.