I've invited another "old" friend
  Re: (...)
I very nice baker I know has been invited to come join us. She's a real sweet gal and I think she will just LOVE you guys! Her name is Debbie and she goes by chefelle on another forum. I hope you guys learn to love her as much as I do!

Come on in when you get a chance Debbie! I know you're busy at the bakery, but when you get here, you'll find a nice warm welcome waiting for you from some "old" friends you know and some really nice new people I'm enjoying learning about.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: I've invited another "old" friend by Gourmet_Mom (I very nice baker I ...)
Come on over and join us Debbie, and welcome to the forum!
Better hurry before all the shooters are gone!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I've invited another "old" friend by Mare749 (Come on over and joi...)
Welcome Debbie. Hope you give us some great tips on baking. This is a great group who love to share everything food.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: I've invited another "old" friend by esgunn (Welcome Debbie. Ho...)
Hey Debbie! Hurry on over I'm making my jello shooters and I have some questions about muffins No hording secrets! You must share hehe.
  Re: Re: I've invited another "old" friend by DFen911 (Hey Debbie! Hurry on...)
Oh, Debbie does it all...hmmm? That didn't come out quite right...LOL! Anyway, her specialty is croissants! Did I spell it right? Anyway, after a long day at the bakery, she probably won't be on until tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for all the welcomes so far guys. I've bragged on you all a lot! I just know she's gonna love this place as much as I have learned to. You guys have been great! Otherwise, I wouldn't have invited two of my favorite people to join! Thanks...you guys are the greatest! Firechef probably had to work tonight, but may be on later or tomorrow. Also, I may have another friend to come visit. She's in Spain right now. She's a very classy lady and knows a lot about Russian and Latin American food. I've got an email waiting for her when she returns from her trip. We'll see!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I've invited another "old" friend by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, Debbie does it a...)
Debbie, it will be great to see you here!! And LJ - hurry up you guys, the more the merrier!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I've invited another "old" friend by cjs (Debbie, it will be g...)
Welcome Debbie! Hope you can join us soon.
Cory

I am not the model.
welcome Debbie
Madeline
Here I am, Daphne! Although I take exception to the "OLD" friend comment--just kidding--ha! ha!

Thanks for the invitation to join you. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
  Re: Re: I've invited another "old" friend by Chefelle (Here I am, Daphne! ...)
Welcome welcome!! Good to see you here too! This is such a fun crowd! Lots of familiar faces too!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!