LJ's Kambree
  Re: (...)
This is the week Kambree goes in for surgery, am I right, LJ? My thoughts and prayers and best wishes headed straight across the country to you and Holly and your baby girl. Hope all goes well, and know we're all thinking of you. Keep us updated when you can!

PJ
PJ
  Re: LJ's Kambree by pjcooks (This is the week Kam...)
Very best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery for Kambree LJ.
You know I'm thinking of you and the girls, LJ. I have a good feeling about it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: LJ's Kambree by Lorraine (You know I'm thinkin...)
I'm sure everything will go perfectly. I pray your little one is not in too much pain and feels back to normal soon.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: LJ's Kambree by Corinne (I'm sure everything ...)
In case LJ doesn't get here I'll try to fill in what I know...I hope I've got the days right. They are to travel to Des Moines tomorrow for pre-op and then surgery to repair her lip Tuesday. The surgery is very early in the day so they will stay overnight. He will have internet access and should be giving updates along the way. I'm not sure about whether they are doing the tubes in her ears at the same time as the surgery or the next day. I hope this is correct, if not I'm sure LJ will be along to correct me. If we don't hear tonight, we should hear tomorrow after their pre-op visit.

LJ, you know you are all in our prayers as always. Travel safe. I'm sure Kambree will get through this like a champ! Give Holly a hug and Kambree a smooch from Gammy D!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Hey, I've got a bunch of good Catholic friends and a group of women in federal prison that call themselves "The Big Guns" (Jane's cousin is their counselor), they helped her,we'll call on them again. Also my Methodist people will pray too--Be Well, Bill & Jane
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Our prayers are going out too. We'll be thinking about Kambree, LJ, and Holly! Looking forward to updates along the way, as you can LJ.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: LJ's Kambree by Harborwitch (Our prayers are goin...)
Bill, I got all choked up reading your response. It' nice to see people that truly believe in the power of prayer. You guys just went through a lot and are willing to share with another. You all are great to help out like this. I know LJ and Holly will be soooo touched.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Methodist-style prayers are on the way for Kambree, LJ & mom as well as the medical staff for a successful procedure.
  Re: Re: LJ's Kambree by HomeCulinarian (Methodist-style pray...)

Your all in my prayers and hope for a speedy recovery.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.