OT....Posting pictures
  Re: (...)
I have posted personal pictures on here and forums like this many times before with no problem. Tonight, I had to join photobucket to post a personal pic because I could not use my regular site gallery to post pics from. I used right click/Properties and copied the picture URL. But this did not work. What am I doing wrong?

I'm almost certain it has to do with the view of the pic I'm copying on photobucket. There is a different URL for every view I tried. There must be a certain "view" that I need to copy from, but I don't know which. Anybody use this site? Could you help me? It's driving me crazy. I hate when technology gets the best of me!

Plus, I will probably now be using photobucket regularly, so I would appreciate some guidance.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OT....Posting pictures by Gourmet_Mom (I have posted person...)
ImageShack is easier, and doesn't require a membership for just simple hosting. It does, if you wish to have it keep track of your images, etc., but not for just putting an occasional picture there to be used in a forum. Even so, the membership is free, should you decide to go that route.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT....Posting pictures by labradors ([url=http://imagesha...)
I'm still working on it, but I'll keep that in mind. Let's try again.
[Image: KambreeBunny-1.jpg]

I get it now! You don't use the UBB code!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT....Posting pictures by Gourmet_Mom (I'm still working on...)
Congratulations on learning photobucket - I really like it.

What a little cutie!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com