Grilled Fattoush Salad Review - Issue 69
  Re: (...)
We made this salad last night. It was excellent and we really enjoyed the light and easy meal. The salad is cukes, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta, red onion, dill and a light vinaigrette. Marinate chicken breasts in the same vinaigrette, then grill. Serve with grilled pita wedges brushed with olive oil then rubbed with garlic. We will definitely make this again in the summer when our garden tomatoes are plentiful.

I have one more recipe from the current issue yet to try this week... the Tuscan Bean Pasta. That's on for tonight.
  Re: Grilled Fattoush Salad Review - Issue 69 by HomeCulinarian (We made this salad l...)
Oh my, what's not to love with this dinner??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Grilled Fattoush Salad Review - Issue 69 by cjs (Oh my, what's not to...)
Oh yeah! I looked at that and thought yum. We bought some beautiful kalamata olives cured in red wine at the Farmers' Market. Perfect. Now to bake up some Pita and we're off to the races.

I can't wait for full summer, tomatoes & I hope my cukes will keep us happily in salads like this. Thanks for the review!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Grilled Fattoush Salad Review - Issue 69 by Harborwitch (Oh yeah! I looked a...)
We had this on Sunday and we thought it was excellent. I did toss everything together with baby butter lettuce. Served it with Trader Joe's Frozan Naan because that's what I had on hand.

Definitely a do over. And so easy.
  Re: Re: Grilled Fattoush Salad Review - Issue 69 by Trixxee (We had this on Sunda...)
You know, I didn't even look at this one very closely, but it sounds like something we will really like! Thanks HC! On the short list, for sure, especially when the cukes and 'maters start coming in!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.