Too Old For This!!!
  Re: (...)
We're finally back on track working on the front yard project! I certainly hope we survive this - I carried everyone of those suckers. but it's sure looking good. We've added a little pressure to the work, looks like the 1st annual 4th of July block party will be here next Friday.

[Image: stones.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Too Old For This!!! by cjs (We're finally back o...)
Really looks good!! Best thing is though, it makes grass go away--I've gotten rid of most of mine.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Too Old For This!!! by Old Bay (Really looks good!! ...)
Oh, this is what you were talking about in the other post! I thought you were putting stone in your kitchen somewhere.

Well, it sure is looking good. Keep us posted.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Too Old For This!!! by Mare749 (Oh, this is what you...)
Well, heck! You can ignore one of my questions about the brick in my PM...LOL! I thought for sure you were building that pizza oven!

Looks VERY nice, Jean! Lots of hard work! You're gonna love it though! A May Fly party at my house one year pushed us to finish our remodelling...nothing like MOTIVATION! I'll have to take a picture of my deck....the last of our remodel. I love my grass and my trees, but I also LOVE my deck! Speaking of which...I'm off to go out there and figure out dinner!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Jean that looks fantastic! Gads what a lot of work though - but it will certainly be nice. Without pressure things get put off, motivation is great!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Too Old For This!!! by Harborwitch (Jean that looks fant...)
Very lovely, Jean. Your party will surely be a huge success!
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Too Old For This!!! by farnfam (Very lovely, Jean. ...)
O.K. a couple of sweepings with sand and it will be done! Whew!

[Image: patio4.jpg]

...and now we hear we may have rain Friday...Erin, come do a non-rain dance with me!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Jean the pictures are great!!
  Re: Re: Too Old For This!!! by lov2cook (Jean the pictures ar...)
Jean, it looks so nice! I hope your party is a hit...I know it will be. I look forward to hearing all about it! Hopefully, the weather will cooperate! do you guys do fireworks?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Too Old For This!!! by cjs (O.K. a couple of swe...)
Looks beautiful Jean... Lovely patio, lovely day. I am sure your party will be a hit!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura