Just a Note
  Re: (...)
Sorry I haven't been around much in the last week or so. I've had digestion problems...things go down but in a day or so they come back up....must be construction somewhere along the way with traffic congestion I don't feel bad, just slightly nauseous most of the time. Hopefully it'll get straightened out in a day or so. I'm down to 141 pounds from 192. In the meantime, y'all have fun.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Just a Note by bjcotton (Sorry I haven't been...)
Hang in there Billy. Consult your MD and think of all the fun you'll have trying to put that weight back on.

Sally
  Re: Re: Just a Note by lxxf (Hang in there Billy....)
Bless your heart, Billy! Be careful with fixing all those great meals I KNOW you're making or wanting to make. Let's get this thing under control early on and avoid any more trips to the hospital...OKAY? But I do agree with Sally, I think you need to call your MD and consult. Please?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Just a Note by bjcotton (Sorry I haven't been...)
That's a big weight loss, Billy, please go see your doctor!

Hey, we need you here on a regular basis to keep us entertained

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Just a Note by Gourmet_Mom (Bless your heart, Bi...)
Billy, I thought it was odd that you weren't around so much. Please take care of yourself. I know you want to go crazy in the kitchen, but I think you need to slow down a bit and ease back into things. Make sure you are cooking things that wont upset your stomach. And Daphne is correct, call the doctor and at least let them know. Good ol' Sunny needs you! And we all love you and want you back full time when you feel up to it. I will keep you in my prayers.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Just a Note by chef_Tab (Billy, I thought it ...)
The earliest I could get in to see the Dr. [VA ya know] when I called two weeks ago, was the 29th of August. So I'll see him day after tomorrow. In the meantime I'll keep taking the anti-nausea pills and hope for the best.

On another note, I had to take Sunny back to the shelter. I am not strong enough to take care of her and myself, so I thought it best for her sake.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Just a Note by bjcotton (The earliest I could...)
Awwww, I'm so sorry Billy. But you did the right thing.

I'm glad you contacted the doc. Keep us updated. Sometimes you vanish and we don't realize.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Just a Note by bjcotton (The earliest I could...)
Billy, I am sorry about Sunny - but I understand. You need to take care of yourself, and she will find a good home. She looked like a very good dog.

I hope you stressed to those VA people what was going on. That seems a little excessive for someone who might have some sort of a bowel ubstruction or similar. Even for them.

If you are like my husband he would probably say something like - well I am not feeling quite right, a little irregular, well actually not that bad, I bet it is nothing, no don't bother yourself trying to fit me in, that would be too much of a bother. I am sure I'm fine, well ok, I'll see you in three weeks. As he lays in the fetal position on the floor clutching the phone with white knuckles. Men!

You take care of yourself!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Just a Note by esgunn (Billy, I am sorry ab...)

Bily J.

Please take care of your self - and get to see the VA -

Will keep you in our family prayers.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Just a Note by mjkcooking ([br]Bily J. [br][br]...)
don't like hearing this, Billy J!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com