Jimmy Johns chips
  Re: (...)
Does anyone know a way to find out who makes the salt and vinegar chips for Jimmy Johns? I think I have a new addiction.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Jimmy Johns chips by chef_Tab (Does anyone know a w...)
From what I have read online about the chain it seems they make their own chips for the company. They are listed as a "private label" chip made by Jimmy John's.

Doesn't mean that someone doesn't make them along side their own but it would appear that the Champaign, IL company does it all on their own. It is an interesting chain started by a 19 year old back in 1983 their website says.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Jimmy Johns chips by firechef (From what I have rea...)
Well, I wish they would sell them in much larger bags! Or maybe not!
Theresa

Re: Re: Jimmy Johns chips by chef_Tab (Well, I wish they wo...)
Jimmy John used to be my neighbor (but we aren't friends - that sounds harsh, I just don't know him personally.) College boy used to work there and has friends who still do. I'll see if I can find this out for you.
  Re: Re: Jimmy Johns chips by HomeCulinarian (Jimmy John used to b...)
That would be great! They taste like a brand I could get in Michigan called Shearers. It is the only salt and vinegar chip I have liked till jimmy johns and they taste the same to me.
Theresa