Next Review Dinner?
  Re: (...)
so, lots of birthdays coming up - who's going to lead things off for the next dinner????? (Just please, don't everyone be so darn polite no one steps up!)

Lorraine - Nov. 11th

DECEMBER -
luvnit/Laura Dec. 1st
BillyJ - Dec. 9th
SonjaHeld - Dec. 10th
m.j. kandzor/Marye - Dec. 21
Fanfarm/Cis - Dec. 23rd
luvnit/Laura - Dec. 27th
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Next Review Dinner? by cjs (so, lots of birthday...)
Really, you guys, don't be shy...step up.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Next Review Dinner? by cjs (so, lots of birthday...)
Quote:

so

Lorraine - Nov. 11th

DECEMBER -
luvnit/Laura Dec. 1st
BillyJ - Dec. 9th
SonjaHeld - Dec. 10th
m.j. kandzor/Marye - Dec. 21
Fanfarm/Cis - Dec. 23rd
luvnit/Laura - Dec. 27th

Wait a sec, how does luvnit/Laura have two birthdays in December?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Next Review Dinner? by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
OOPS! Laura corrected that at the very end of Jean's thread on birthdays. It's the 27th.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Next Review Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (OOPS! Laura correct...)
One of them is Laura's Un-Birthday right?

Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Next Review Dinner? by farnfam (One of them is Laura...)
thank you cis!!! Exactly right!

O.K., my list in M.C. is fixed.

the 27th it is for sure.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next Review Dinner? by cjs (thank you cis!!! Exa...)
With the Holidays it is a great chance to unload our favourite recipes from our favourite magazine on friends, family and the guests that show up or that we show for over the coming month...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Next Review Dinner? by firechef (With the Holidays it...)
Yea, but LJ, we're supposed to be trying something new. I try to limit experimentation to close family that understand my need to try new things.

Poor things, they have finally figured out it's okay to say they don't like something. It has taken this long- what, some 3 years- to make them understand they're not rating my cooking but a recipe. How hard is that to get?
Daphne
  Re: Re: Next Review Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Yea, but LJ, we're s...)
Yeah, and all of us are loved by those we cook for (at home anyway) and regardless of if it is a new recipe or not it is a chance to bring that love and passion to all of those we touch.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Next Review Dinner? by firechef (Yeah, and all of us ...)
c'mon birthday people, let's get this back on your birthday dinners....
www.achefsjourney.com