Interesting site
  Re: (...)
Ok so back to my "I wish there was a site I could type in what I have and it'd find recipes for me" thing.

Came across this site - http://www.recipematcher.com/ It even will help you make cocktails
  Re: Interesting site by DFen911 (Ok so back to my "I ...)
Cool! I've been cruising some today as well. Anon was looking at the thread on the cheesecake lollipops and I had an idea....I bet they make a mold for those things. Googled it and came across the blog of a pastry chef from Basque....found the recipe and the molds. Actually, she lives in Florida, but she is from there. AND she has taken time off to raise her little boy but she is an amazing professionally trained pastry chef....the stuff she comes up with is really unique and the pictures are gorgeous!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Interesting site by Gourmet_Mom (Cool! I've been cru...)
Cheesecake pops?! Oh the possibilities! Tipped in chocolate, sprinkles or swirled. Regular or pumpkin cheesecake with crushed graham crackers on one side...

Daphne I want to see pictures of what you come up with. What a FUN project!
  Re: Re: Interesting site by DFen911 (Cheesecake pops?! Oh...)
OH...OOOPS! While I may try it over the holidays or next summer is a possiblity, but the site has sucked me in and I'm reading her archives. You should see her stuff! Here it is if you want to check it out: Cannelle et Vanille There is also a part two in the next month if you check her archives.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Interesting site by Gourmet_Mom (OH...OOOPS! While I...)
I am going to make her Brioche recipe next weekend. Well I'll start it Friday evening. Looks wonderful. Neat blog site Daphne thanks for sharing it
  Re: Re: Interesting site by DFen911 (I am going to make h...)
This site will help make cocktails? Thank goodness...I hate it when I get too drunk to make them myself! Glad this site can help.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Interesting site by firechef (This site will help ...)
Help you make...not make them for you

Silly boy....now get back in there and make me a gimlet!
  Re: Re: Interesting site by DFen911 (Help you make...not ...)
A what?

Just open a bottle of Strawberry Boone's Hill Farms "wine" and go sit in the corner until closing time. I'll see if that CHP guy will give you a ride home on his motorcycle!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Interesting site by firechef (A what?[br][br]Just ...)
Shame on you LJ - that was Bob's Strawberry Hill!
  Re: Re: Interesting site by iBcookin (Shame on you LJ - th...)
I never did get around to making cheesecake lollipops - still have all the notes...somewhere. I may even have run across her website at the time, I remember I sure did a lot of digging.

Off to check out recipematchers...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com