HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA
  Re: (...)
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear luvnit
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

MORE PRESENTS????? Hope your day is wonderful and full of some special moments!!!! (and food, of course!!! )

Hugs from over here!!!

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA by Roxanne 21 (Happy birthday to yo...)
Did somebody say "more presents???" Have a happy one, Laura, may you be pampered and spoiled on your special day!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA by iBcookin (Did somebody say "mo...)
Happy, Happy, Laura! This close to the holiday, it's probably going to be a 'feet up' day for you! (I hope!) Have a great day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA by cjs (Happy, Happy, Laura!...)
Yes, Happy, Happy Birthday to You! Wishing you a great day doing whatever you love most.
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA by Roxanne 21 (Happy birthday to yo...)
Thank you, thank you to all of you. The kids are going to my mother's today and will sleep overnight. Hubby and I will do a little grocery shopping and go to a movie. We are going to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button . Looks like an interesting movie. Light and fun. Then we will sleep all night, with no kids in the bed! My son seems to worm his way into our bed every night lately. But I just can't say "No." to his sweet little face. He is my little cuddler.

Hope you all have a great day too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA by luvnit (Thank you, thank you...)
Happy Birthday Laura!!! Hope the weather cooperates for you up north for your "big" day! Don't forget to let us know how the movie is!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you....!!!

Have a wonderful day, Laura!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Happy Birthday!!!!!

[Image: birthday9.gif]

I love your plans...perfect! You left out what you're doing for dinner, though. HMMMM?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday!!!!! ...)
Sounds like it should be "Cook's night off"!

Happy Birthday Laura!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA by BarbaraS (Sounds like it shoul...)

Happy Birthday Laura - have a great day!

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.