Dinner Tuesday 2/24?
  Re: (...)
What good things are going on tonight? I'm making for maybe the third time the Braised Chicken w/Fennel and Oranges and kalamata mashed potatoes from the Cuisine for Two book. I think that's the book anyway. So easy and really good!
  Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by Trixxee (What good things are...)
Hmmm... Sounds delish Trixxee. I don't have that book yet, but home to acquire it someday.

Not sure what we are making tonight, perhaps I will be inspired by others' responses.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by luvnit (Hmmm... Sounds delis...)
We're eating out of the freezer tonight - after our wonderful brunch (I didn't cheat, we didn't buy the clams!! )

Leftover slow cooked stew meat with bbq sauce, noodles and more clams for an appy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by cjs (We're eating out of ...)
Lechon Asada! It's been marinating since yesterday. Haven't decided on sides yet. Probbly rice and maybe some green beans with Mandarin oranges?
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by farnfam (Lechon Asada! It's ...)
Oh, Cis! Lucky you! I was supposed to make that today also, but stupid me forgot about the 24 hour marinade. D'oh. It will be dinner tomorrow instead. The seasonings blended to a paste smelled so good, I wanted to rub them on myself! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this meal.

Tonight will be leftover oven fried chicken. Need to come up with a side though.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by chef_Tab (Oh, Cis! Lucky you! ...)
We have leftover potroast and veggies - I'm thinking a big ol' pot of beef and mushroom soup. Maybe throw in some barley or noodles. Sounds good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by Harborwitch (We have leftover pot...)
Beef barley soup sounds good! Haven't had that since I served it in the dining room.

I made a whole wheat pizza last night with candied tomatoes, asparagus, a mushroom saute, and fresh mozz. (Cleaning out the fridge) However, forgot to eat it so tonight it will be. (Hey, I was busy yesterday...)

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by pjcooks (Beef barley soup sou...)
Baby Girl is here...YIPPPEEEEE!!! One of her favorite meals is BBQ ribs, corn on the cob and salad or green beans, so that is what we're having. They're in the oven now. They'll go on the grill in an hour for the final cooking. YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by Gourmet_Mom (Baby Girl is here......)
uh, this eating out of the freezer 'ain't' as fun as you all are having.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Tuesday 2/24? by cjs (uh, this eating out ...)
Quote:

uh, this eating out of the freezer 'ain't' as fun as you all are having.

Get back in the corner, clam queen

PJ
PJ