HELP!
  Re: (...)
HI!
Could someone possibly PM me the Pan Roasted
salmon from April 2008, I can't find my issue anywhere!!!!!AAARRRGGGGG
Thanks So much.,,,,,Karen
  Re: HELP! by JAXALLIE (HI![br]Could someone...)
Here's the recipe. I put it in the forum in case someone else wants it, too. I've made it and marked it as "good", which is equivalent to about a 7 out of 10.

Pan Roasted Salmon with Barbecue Beurre Blanc
4 fillets, ¾ cup beurre blanc; Total time 30 minutes

For the Beurre Blanc
Combine; stir in:
½ c whiskey
¼ c pineapple juice
2 T apple cider vinegar
1 T shallots, minced
2 t paprika
1 t garlic, minced
1 t chipotles in adobo, minced
1 T honey
1 T tomato paste
1 T Worcestershire sauce
Off heat; whisk in:
1 stick unsalted butter, cold, cubed
Salt & Pepper to taste

For the Salmon –
Combine:
2 T brown sugar
2 t kosher salt (I made a note to use less)
1 t ground black pepper
½ t ground cumin
¼ t dry mustard
1/8 t ground cinnamon
Sear in 1 T olive oil:
4 Salmon fillets, skinned (4 oz each)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine whiskey, pineapple juice, vinegar, shallots, paprika, garlic, and chipotles for the beurre blanc in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce until liquid is nearly evaporated. Stir in honey, tomato paste, and Worcestershire.
Off heat, whisk in butter a few cubes at a time until incorporated; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a glass dish and set inside a bowl of hot water to keep warm while roasting the salmon.
Combine brown sugar, salt, and spices for the salmon in a small bowl, then rub on the top side of the salmon fillets.
Sear fillets, rub-side down in oil in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over high heat. When the fish releases easily and rub side is browned, about 2 minutes, flip fillets, and transfer pan to the oven.
Roast until fillets flake easily with a fork, 5-6 minutes. Serve with beurre blanc.
  Re: Re: HELP! by HomeCulinarian (Here's the recipe. ...)
Welcome, JaxAllie! Hope you enjoy the recipe, and will continue to join the great people here for some great food.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: HELP! by labradors (Welcome, JaxAllie! ...)
Karen, where are my manners!?! I forgot to tell you welcome to the forum. So, welcome, Karen. Hope you'll want to join in the fun.
  Re: HELP! by JAXALLIE (HI![br]Could someone...)
Welcome, Karen! Now that you're on board, join us often! Glad Jeannette could jump in right away for you, she's good at that!

PJ
PJ