Cooking for Engineers
  Re: (...)
I found this really great site called Cooking for Engineers

Their slogan: Have an analytical mind? Like to cook? This is the site to read!

They have a sense of humor but explain recipes techniques in detail, with pictures, but not so much detail you feel like they are talking to a beginner cook or small child.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Cooking for Engineers by luvnit (I found this really ...)
Very interesting. Another one I keep encountering in the results of various searches is WiseGeek.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Cooking for Engineers by labradors (Very interesting. A...)
I recommended that one to Roy a while back, Laura - him being an engineer and all, but I won't repeat what he thought of most of the posters..... and their posts.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cooking for Engineers by luvnit (I found this really ...)
I discovered this several years ago, I always thiught it was cool how they set up their recipes! Haven't been there in a while, I'll have to go check it out again.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cooking for Engineers by pjcooks (I discovered this se...)
I love this site and the step by steps were great. I too have been there off and on for a few years as well and will have to check it out.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)