BBQ Potato Salad
  Re: (...)
Tasted this salad at Cenral market a while back and bought a bottle of the BBQ sauce they were pushing for it. Triby's Spicy BBQ Sauce - it has lots of chipotle in it and it's delicious. Anyway, the salad is really just potato salad we all make -
potatoes (yukons) (but I like russets in my tato salad)
Cook them till just tender and then mix with 2 T. red wine vinegar (to 3 lbs. tatoes). Refrigerate for an hour and then add -
red onion
celery
eggs
(That I tasted did not have pickles in it, so I tried it this time without, but I will add them next time or maybe later today.)
For the dressing -

3/4 cup of the BBQ sauce
3/4 cup Bleu cheese dressing

That's it and it's really tasty!! (I've already had to stop at the frig twice... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: BBQ Potato Salad by cjs (Tasted this salad at...)
Jean,

You're just really out to torpedo my weight loss and exercise plan, aren't you?!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: BBQ Potato Salad by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]You're ...)
Okay, I was leary with just the BBQ sauce, but when I got down to the bottom and saw you added BBQ sauce with Blue cheese dressing...you had me! Copied and saved for the near future! Thanks Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: BBQ Potato Salad by cjs (Tasted this salad at...)
That does sound good! I think it would good with just the blue cheese, as well. Thanks, Mam!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: BBQ Potato Salad by pjcooks (That does sound good...)
I guess, as everyone else is, I'm just sick of winter food!! Last night's dinner was so enjoyable. I grilled the sirloin outside (quickly!), potato salad, and grilled pineapple spears in the house. fun dinner.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com