OT - Dancing With The Stars
  Re: (...)
It's supposed to begin again tonight. One of my favorite shows.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by bjcotton (It's supposed to beg...)
Love it! Just got done watching it! One of my favs too.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by luvnit (Love it! Just got do...)
LOL! Hubby and I are taking ballroom dancing class - level 1. The instructor is really funny and mentions Dancing with the Stars compared to beginning dancers about every class. I've watched this show a couple of times and think I could get hooked if I let myself!
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by HomeCulinarian (LOL! Hubby and I ar...)
I almost didn't open this thread - we taped it and will watch tonight. We sure enjoy it also!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by cjs (I almost didn't open...)
It's one of our favorites, too! I'm so glad the new season finally got here!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by Gourmet_Mom (It's one of our favo...)
I must be really out of things - I didn't know who half these people are! But I love watching it, too! I think it is one of those long buried wishes that I could move like that and not trip over my own two feet!
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by iBcookin (I must be really out...)
Me too, I don't know them either, except the computer guy - what a hoot he is.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by cjs (Me too, I don't know...)
With what everyone has been saying, I decided to see just who the stars for this season are, so I went to the ABC website.

While I would say that I don't know most of these people, I was surprised that I knew more than just "the computer guy."

Of course, "the computer guy" is Steve Wozniak - co-founder, along with Steve Jobs, of Apple Computer.

Belinda Carlisle was not only the lead singer of "The Go Go's," ("We Got the Beat"), but also had her own solo career in the mid 1980s ("Heaven is a Place on Earth").

David Alan Grier has been in a number of movies, but I remember him best from the hilarious (though a little TOO outrageous near the end) TV series, In Living Color (also the starting place for Jennifer Lopez and Jim Carrey).

Shawn Johnson was one of the U.S. gymnasts at the Beijing olympics.

Lil' Kim is a pretty well-known singer.. Pretty, yes, but I've never cared for her music.

Lawrence Taylor (usually just called "LT") is an NFL football legend.

The rest, I don't know, but I was surprised how many I did know.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by labradors (With what everyone h...)
When the new show starts I pick out the ones I think will be removed, I am seldom right because the audience boosts their numbers. I picked the computer guy as the first to go.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: OT - Dancing With The Stars by bjcotton (When the new show st...)
Quote:

I picked the computer guy as the first to go.

Nah! Macs generally perform better and last longer than PCs.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?