I'm here
  Re: (...)
Wow, you ought to see Marilee's new dog...he's huge! His name is Bear 92 years old) and he's bigger than any black lab I've ever seen. He, Star (she's 2 years old..yellow lab), and Jesse get along fine until the two others both want to play with him...they're both bigger...then it kind of scares him and he tries to get away. Guess I'll have to be out there the first few times they play as a referee.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: I'm here by bjcotton (Wow, you ought to se...)
A 92 year old dog????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: I'm here by Harborwitch (A 92 year old dog???...)
Quote:

A 92 year old dog????

Probably 2 years old and a missed "Shift" key when trying to hit an opening parenthesis.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: I'm here by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
glad you're here and you shared with us, bless your heart.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: I'm here by bjcotton (Wow, you ought to se...)
I'm so happy you're enjoying your new dog, Billy! I'm more of a cat person, although I no longer have any, but I do love my son's black mini pug, and my nephew's Great Pyranees. When they get together, guess who reins?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I'm here by pjcooks (I'm so happy you're ...)
My bet is on the Pug! Jesse figured out quickly who ruled the roost around here - our Dowager Empress Pug; Miss Fancie Pants. She was the only Pug that the Staffordshire never bothered.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: I'm here by Harborwitch (My bet is on the Pug...)
AWWWWW...poor Jesse! Don't let them bully him Billy! Give him time. He'll stand his ground soon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I'm here by Gourmet_Mom (AWWWWW...poor Jesse!...)
Good to hear from you, Billy. That's probably a great idea to get Jesse socialized with other dogs at an early age. I'm afraid Charlie will never get completely socialized, at least not with male dogs. He doesn't care how big they are!

Have a good visit and safe trip home.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I'm here by Mare749 (Good to hear from yo...)
Glad to hear from you my friend...glad the dogs are getting along somewhat. That is always a good thing! We dog sat for a friend of Holly's one time and visiting dog was a bit too "friendly" with one of my dogs...poor guy is still a bit confused and it has been a while.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: I'm here by firechef (Glad to hear from yo...)
Jesse is having the time of his life. The other dogs maul him and he mauls them right back. The biggest one was going outside at a fast pace with Jesse hanging onto his haunch with his teeth. They play vigorously but haven't hurt one another.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy