Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there?
  Re: (...)
Haven't heard from you in a while...Are you around?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there? by esgunn (Haven't heard from y...)
Hi Erin - I have returned after being gone for a Month to Iowa
My Mother passed away the Middle of March - she was 88 and in poor health
and is in a much better place now. - My sister and I had to go thru the
house - it was a lifetime of Memories - lots of great treasurers.

So I am so glad to be back and just turned on the forum tonight to get caught up on all the interesting posts.

Missed this forum - and you all.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there? by mjkcooking (Hi Erin - I have r...)
I'm so sorry about your Mom, marye, I'm glad she's at peace. Hugs for you and your family.

PJ
PJ
We have all missed you too, Marye. I'm sorry for your loss and glad that you have been able to find some peace in knowing that your mom is in a better place. Take comfort in knowing that we are all here.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there? by Mare749 (We have all missed y...)
Oh Marye, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. As we found out a week ago, even tho it is expected, it really hits you between the eyes. We did miss you and welcome back.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there? by cjs (Oh Marye, I'm sorry ...)
Marye - I'm so sorry to learn of your loss. Peace to you.
  Re: Re: Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there? by HomeCulinarian (Marye - I'm so sorry...)
Marye, I am so sorry for the loss of your mom, but you are right that she is in a better more peaceful place.

We missed you. It is good to have you back.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there? by esgunn (Marye, I am so sorr...)
I'll add my condolences as well. I know you will miss her. Welcome back Marye.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Mjkandzor/Marye...Are you there? by Gourmet_Mom (I'll add my condolen...)
Mayre,

I will add my condolences.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
You know, this little nosey group trys to watch out for our family. May the blessings of Heaven be with you my friend--Be Well--Bill & Jane
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".