The saga ended.....
  Re: (...)
Jack passed away yesterday. He is now at rest.
Shirley
  Re: The saga ended..... by smschwag (Jack passed away yes...)
Oh Shirley, I am truly sorry for your loss. I thought things were getting better. I know you must be in shock at the moment. I wish I had the right words to comfort you, but I am afraid they do not exist. I hope you have loved ones with you at this difficult time. I will pray for you. Please take care of yourself.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: The saga ended..... by chef_Tab (Oh Shirley, I am tru...)
So sorry to hear about your loss. Shall continue to pray for you. May God provide you with peace and comfort during this difficult time.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: The saga ended..... by labradors (So sorry to hear abo...)
Oh Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear Jack is gone. I'm not sure how close your kids are, but hopefully they are there with you now. I so wish some of us were closer to just hug you. Take care and please don't stay away from us when you're feeling a little better.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The saga ended..... by cjs (Oh Shirley, I'm so s...)
Shirley, I am also so sorry for your loss. I pray that with time, loving memories of your dear Jack will replace the pain you feel now. Wishing you peace.
  Re: Re: The saga ended..... by HomeCulinarian (Shirley, I am also s...)
I'm so sorry, Shirley. You have been through such a difficult time and we all had hoped that Jack would be okay. Please come back and join us when you are ready for some company, even if you don't feel like participating. We will be here for you. Take care.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I am so sorry, Shirley, I was hoping, after your last post, that things were improving. It's been a long and difficult journey for you both, and now he is at rest. Please know I'm thinking of you and your family at this sad time, my prayers are with you.

PJ
PJ
Shirley please know that our deepest sympathies are with you and our prayers will continue. Draw your family and friends close - let their strength help you now.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Shirley.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: The saga ended..... by Lorraine (I am so sorry to hea...)
Shirley, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Jack. I am praying for you and your family and friends. Stay close with them, and please take care of yourself during this difficult time.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.