August Issue #76 on the website
  Re: (...)
[Image: cover-225x298.jpg]
Received the eRecipe email from CAH which is featuring kababs. We loved the Bourbon-Glazed Pork Kebabs with Maque Choux! So I linked to the site and see that the August issue is posted. Table of contents looks interesting to me. Looking forward to receiving it!
  Re: August Issue #76 on the website by HomeCulinarian ([img]http://www.cuis...)
Same here, HC, especially the hot weather recipes. Thanks for mentioning the bourbon glazed pork. We would like that one!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: August Issue #76 on the website by Mare749 (Same here, HC, espec...)
That burger looks like my favorite C@H burger - Piemento and something. Mail box stalking time again.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: August Issue #76 on the website by cjs (That burger looks li...)
DD is finally getting her subscription, so I'll have to tell her to keep an eye out. I'm already stalking my box. I'm going to have to contact Plate. The courtesy Sandwich book and my subscription have not come in YET! What's up with that???? If I'm not mistaken, it's been a couple of months!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: August Issue #76 on the website by HomeCulinarian ([img]http://www.cuis...)
Had never discovered Macque Choux until C@H. Now it's a standby. So delicious.
Shannon
  Re: Re: August Issue #76 on the website by Dismc (Had never discovered...)
Okay, so I finally got around to subscribing, (I have purchased several of the books), but they have billed me, and I have paid, and I have yet to see the mag. And it has been a month! In the past when I have subscribed to a magazine they have tripped over themselves to get you the earliest month they could (you know, subscribe in June and they send you the April/May issue, and a week later the June/July issue!). And then, gosh, your subscription is almost expired - want to renew?

I just thought it was curious.