Thanks CJS!!
  Re: (...)
Jean,

Thanks so much for posting that KC rub and BBQ sauce recipe!! It was the first time I ever made BBQ sauce and a rub and they were both soooooo good!!

Next time I'll make sure to have some Pineapple Crisp for dessert for an "All Jean Gastronomic Event"!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Thanks CJS!! by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]Thanks ...)
that's funny! wonderful that you liked them both. And that pineapple crisp - yum!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thanks CJS!! by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Speaking of the pineapple crisp, William polished off the last of it yesterday afternoon! Last night he asked when I was going to make it again...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Thanks CJS!! by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]Thanks ...)
I too will tip my hat to the delightful Jean. This was a wonderful recipe. I was expecting it to taste like the KC Masterpiece BBQ which is what I usually buy. Silly me!

We loved it. I made a double batch and have some ready in the fridge for anytime I need it.
"There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't and that's a wife who can't cook and will." ~Robert Frost (1847-1963)

Karen (iCook)