The New Iron Chef Contest - SPOILER ALERT
  Re: (...)
Ok so today I'm watching Alton Brown and I see that the next search for the new Iron Chef begins Oct. 7th. Half watching as I was posting about the mystery box..and KABOOM!!! I see the face.

My old chef instructor Eric Greenspan is one of the contenders! I am so stoked. I've eated at his restaurant a few time (The Foundry on Melrose) and so enjoyed every one of his classes.

Go Chef!!!
  Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - SPOILER ALERT by DFen911 (Ok so today I'm watc...)
How exciting to have somebody on that you know!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by esgunn (How exciting to have...)
That is so exciting!!! I'll be watching and cheering for him!

Was it you that posted pictures a while back eating at a friend's restaurant? Was that his?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by Gourmet_Mom (That is so exciting!...)
How exciting this one will be - I'm anxious to see this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by cjs (How exciting this on...)
Daphne yes it was I think I posted a picture when we came over to the table.
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by DFen911 (Daphne yes it was [i...)
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

I'm watching....grasshoppers?!?!?!?....ouch...final two in elimination....waiting

Final two...Crenn and Greenspan

D@mn.................
Daphne
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by Gourmet_Mom (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!![...)
I am so mad Well all I can say is is POOP. But I shall keep watching cause these folks should be entertaining.
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by DFen911 (I am so mad [img]/ub...)
I'm sorry Denise, I hit this thread automatically and was sure I was going to see what I didn't want to see, that's why I added to the original title. Thanks Daphne, I just overreacted (gee, that's never happened before! )

I was sorry to see your chef/instructor leave, Denise. What could have happened to his pork chop??? That just threw me.

Chef Holly from Cafe Juanita in Seattle area is still a contender!! I was sorry to see what an arrogant chef Chef Appleman is, I love his book A16, but I think he's going to be a real stinker.

I want to go eat Chef Garces' food - he's doing great! Latin Evolution is his book, may have to look into getting it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by cjs (I'm sorry Denise, I ...)
Thanks for fixing the title Jean. I tried to make sure I put a LOT of space before I typed in the info. I just KNEW you would click on it and figured you had probably taped it for later viewing. You didn't see it before you watched, did you? I hope not!
Daphne
  Re: Re: The New Iron Chef Contest by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for fixing th...)
No, I got the heck out of there fast. Thanks Daphne.
www.achefsjourney.com