Apples with caramel sauce
  Re: (...)
I have lost a back issue from the last three years that had a wonderful apple and caramel sauce recipe. Does anyone have it handy?

thanks
  Re: Apples with caramel sauce by miller1099 (I have lost a back i...)
If someone doesn't come along, I'll post this tomorrow...if I have it. This is one of those times that Members Plus would come in handy....ARGGG!

You know, most of our requests come from subscribers. Making Members Plus available would enhance the program and the forum..............

ARE YOU LISTENING BRIAN?

Sorry if it hits you, Jean. This is another example of replacing Members plus. I don't think that many people tried to "steal" recipes here. Most appear to be subscribers looking for missing recipes.

The rest of us...well....
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Apples with caramel sauce by Gourmet_Mom (If someone doesn't c...)
The only recipe that had ONLY caramel and apples was in the current magazine. They're caramel apples like you would typically make this time of year rolled in roasted nuts and additionally in popcorn or dipped in chocolate and drizzled with white or dark chocolate. Is this the one you are looking for?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Apples with caramel sauce by miller1099 (I have lost a back i...)
Could it be the

Stacked apple pie recipe from Issue 71 - Oct 2008? It also had the carmel recipe seperate and showed it drizzled over fresh apple slices (not cooked).

I can post it if this is the one.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Apples with caramel sauce by Gourmet_Mom (The only recipe that...)
yummm this sounds good! the recipe is in this magazine?
  Re: Re: Apples with caramel sauce by Peach (yummm this sounds go...)
I'm right there with you, Daphne! I sure miss that feature too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com