Secret Santa Info?
  Re: (...)
I have received my SS and want to know if there are any parameters to these gifts (price limit, type of gift, etc.)

I do know that we were taking about not including any identification other than a return address, but was there anything else that I missed during my "cleaning & baking frenzy" absence???
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Secret Santa Info? by foodfiend (I have received my S...)
Nope - anything your little heart desires and fits your 'giftee' At least that's how I've been reading everything.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Secret Santa Info? by foodfiend (I have received my S...)
Yeah, like what Jean said. I guess for this time around it's up to you to decide what you want to do.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Secret Santa Info? by BarbaraS (Yeah, like what Jean...)
Oh so we don't indentify ourselves to the person we're sending the gift to?

Do animals ***** well?
  Re: Re: Secret Santa Info? by DFen911 (Oh so we don't inden...)
Some of us are going to be a dead giveaway from the postmark alone. Maybe I'll try sending mine to someone else then have them ***** it from there!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Secret Santa Info? by Gourmet_Mom (Some of us are going...)
Yeah, I was thinking of sending it to someone that wouldn't be a dead give away!!! (Maybe send to Santa in the North Pole for a stamp?????)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Secret Santa Info? by cjs (Yeah, I was thinking...)
So about shipping animals.....
  Re: Re: Secret Santa Info? by DFen911 (So about shipping an...)
Only if they're dead and edible!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Secret Santa Info? by Gourmet_Mom (Only if they're dead...)
So what's so bad about learning who your Secret Santa is?

Are you all reading in a revenge factor I'm not aware of?

I intend to give something I'd stand by - joke or serious gift.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Secret Santa Info? by BarbaraS (So what's so bad abo...)
Oh, no, I just mentioned a while back that it would be fun if the gift could be sent anonymously and everybody meet up on a certain day to "exchange gifts" and guess who was who. Not very realistic since most of us would have post marks that would give us away...but there is the send it to somebody that lives in a state where there are several of you from that state. That could throw them off.

But I guess it will be fun to "reveal" our Secret Santa to everyone else...and the gift we received.
Daphne