Is This Person on C@H??
  Re: (...)
from facebook - 'Granny Lala' - I don't want to say yes to a friend I don't know. Anyone on here?? (could be Jack the Ripper, ya know... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by cjs (from facebook - 'Gra...)
not me -
  Re: Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by (not me -...)
This doesn't sound familiar to me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by cjs (from facebook - 'Gra...)
She has a "gluten free store" I think up in your area, blogs, and a site. I've seen her on FoodGawker, I think!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by Harborwitch (She has a "gluten fr...)
Certainly not me: I'm not a Granny, and I'm all for gluten.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by labradors (Certainly not me: I'...)
I have never heard of this person, but Sharon's explanation sounds reasonable. Perhaps you could google her.

Another thing you can do is view her friends to see if you have any in common. This can be done without "friending" her.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by chef_Tab (I have never heard o...)
I get strange requests all the time. Sometimes from vendors, sometimes facebook just decides friends of friends should be yours too. Some folks just like to have lots of friends without really knowing them. Strange world now. I get requests from total strangers on twitter as well, and though I joined for our website I newer tweet nor follow anyone. Weird.
  Re: Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by Cubangirl ( I get strange reque...)
Normally, I just ignore, but didn't want to ignore someone that I did know. Well, without more info they're gone.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Is This Person on C@H?? by cjs (Normally, I just ign...)
I just checked out the site on facebook, it is a specialty bakery in Tacoma. It seems to cater to people with dietary restrictions.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!