Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Re: (...)
Sorry folks, but this present deserves a thread all on its own!!!

I received a bottle of my all time, most favoriest champagne in the world!

I can't tell my Secret Santa how surprised and excited I was to see it.

I've had way too much wine and the pizza (all 7 plus a dessert pizza) - it was all gone!! We just had a ball and every pizza was made by a different person and they had a ball.

thank you, thank you - whoever you are. It's going to take me a while to figure out because there was no wrapping on my present......darn kids!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cjs (Sorry folks, but thi...)
Oh my! Whooooeeee. Santa smiled on you.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Harborwitch (Oh my! Whooooeeee. ...)
Way to go Secret Santa! Hey Jean, you gonna share that bootie tomorrow or save it for another special occasion?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Way to go Secret San...)
Are you kidding? These kids would not appreciate this bottle. I'll have to think on this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cjs (Are you kidding? The...)
LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (LOL!...)
MMMmMMMmMMmMm

So I'm sensing a wine pairing here
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DFen911 (MMMmMMMmMMmMm[br][br...)
To be honest...I'd save it for New Year's Eve or brunch the next day....but that's just me. It's obvious Tracie participated, so maybe she deserves a special "Jean Brunch". But hey, I'm just a spectator!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (To be honest...I'd s...)
I finally decided these "kids" needed to taste the real thing, so as we opened Santa's gifts I 'allowed' them to taste the champagne...and as I tought, they didn't know to appreciate it. But, they were good about it.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cjs (I finally decided th...)
Oh dear....So do you have any left for New Year's Eve?
Daphne
  Re: Re: Schramsberg Cremant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh dear....So do you...)
We have two bottles stashed....
www.achefsjourney.com