Breakfast Strudel #48 12/04
  Re: (...)
Hi all. I am searching high and low for that great brunch recipe. I have the recipe itself (scrambled eggs, hash browns, ham, etc.) wrapped in braided puff pastry. Problem I am having is don't have complete directions to prepare and hold over-night to bake next day. I threw out the issue long ago but kept the recipe in my files--unfortunately prep instructions not complete.

Can anyone help me--know some have access to old database here. Any help would be appreciated.
Madeline
  Re: Breakfast Strudel #48 12/04 by pink_eagle (Hi all. I am search...)
Try this link

http://www.recipezaar.com/Breakfast-Strudel-180632
  Re: Re: Breakfast Strudel #48 12/04 by jend (Try this link[br][br...)
Hi pink eagle and jend! Welcome back!

Pink eagle, if you don't think these directions will work for you, let me/us know. I have that issue and would be glad to type them up for you tomorrow afternoon, if somebody else doesn't get to it before me.

BTW, there is a video on how to do this in the Online Extras section of the C@H website....if this helps.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Breakfast Strudel #48 12/04 by Gourmet_Mom (Hi pink eagle and je...)
Madeline, since you do have the recipe, I won't type all that, but there really aren't any specific instructions to prepping it and holding overnight. This is what the sidebar says -

"The strudels can be quickly assembled fresh, but it is possible to prepare them ahead of time - even the night before! For that very reason, a little orange juice is added to the eggs. The vitamin C helps preserve their color."

So, I guess wrapping it up and storing in the fridge is the way for you to go for ahead of time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Breakfast Strudel #48 12/04 by pink_eagle (Hi all. I am search...)
Thanks for the help all. Guess that's why I didn't record anything special about the "make-ahead" feature. Guess there's a good reason to keep the actual article but trying to keep the household cluter down. Again, thanks.
Madeline