Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue
  Re: (...)
From Cuisine Lite...Such a nice and quick dinner. Really enjoyed it, especially for the amount of effort. The only changes I made was to use a combo of blackberries and blueberries (had some to use up) and instead of blue cheese, I had a hunk of double creme cheese with cranberries left over from Christmas. I think I'm going to like using this book with the added benefit of low fat and low calorie.
Shannon
  Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by Dismc (From Cuisine Lite......)
Hard to keep up with all the winners in this book!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by cjs (Hard to keep up with...)
I gotta get this book!! And I was just in Sam's yesterday - don't know if they carry it but I should have looked.
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by (I gotta get this boo...)
yes...you do, Sonja!

A little aside to Sonja - you have no idea how much I like interfacing with you so often because...my friend, Sonja, friends since the 4th grade (and you know I'm really old!), is the friend we stayed in Hawaii with and everytime I see your name, I naturally think of her and our wonderful time with her. So, you make me feel so happy!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by cjs (yes...you do, Sonja!...)
I'm off to order this one right now. Sounds like a great book. Thanks for the review!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by Mare749 (I'm off to order thi...)
Thanks for the review, Shannon! I'll have to go back through these threads to mark the recipes when I get the book. It's so exciting to see so many good ones come out of it.

I was so short on time yesterday, not to mention short on cash right now, I didn't stop to pick this up at Lowe's. I think I'll put it to William...I want it more for him, anyway. Thus, I hope to guilt him into picking it up for me....LOL! If not, I'll have to wait until next Monday when I go back for my physical...POOH!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by cjs (yes...you do, Sonja!...)
oh, that's so sweet!! And I ordered the book today!! - I can't wait to get it -
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by (oh, that's so sweet!...)
I planned three meals from the Cuisine Lite Book for this week.....so far.... and this is #2. Yes, this is another winner. Very delicious indeed. At least a 9. I followed the recipe exactly with the exception of being a bit more generous with the Maytag than 1 teaspoon(c'mon, who could be that disciplined?)
At least this time I was smart enough to make extra for lunch tomorrow.

oh yeah, thanks so much for bringing this one to my attention, Shannon!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by chef_Tab (I planned three meal...)
.... I forgot to look for this in Sam's Club again

And I had written the title in red pen on my list. Good heavens, there really is no help for me!

Oh well, next week. Perhaps.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue by foodfiend (.... I forgot to loo...)
You are slipping, Vicci.
www.achefsjourney.com