T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5??
  Re: (...)
We were going to have leftovers, but after Jeanette's review, I guess I can leave them until tomorrow....

So we're having Chipotle shrimp with poblano rice and a fruit platter (I've already mae the jicama salad and loved that). I do have some cauliflower - maybe roast that.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by cjs (We were going to hav...)
I wish I had shrimp. Sounds so good. I have lentil soup going in the slow cooker. And of course, according to hubby, that requires spaetzle too. We are expecting a snow storm this afternoon into tomorrow. Thanks to you Jean, I am making a cherry dessert. Could not get it off my mind.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by chef_Tab (I wish I had shrimp....)
Stay safe in the storm all you Mid to Easterners!

Something "Out". We are headed to Oregon this afternoon. The boys have a Meet tomorrow in Beaverton Or. and Steph has a meet in Vancouver WA. tomorrow morning.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by esgunn ( Stay safe in the st...)
King crab legs on sale again for $6.98. Can't pass them up. Just a green salad and garlic bread on the side. Already looking forward to 5:00pm!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by Trixxee (King crab legs on sa...)
Sure wish we could get king crab legs at that price! Yum!

I think we're going out to the VFW where my inlaws volunteer on Friday night. They have a great fish fry, pierogies, cole slaw and streudel. Kind of heavy, but it is good!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by Mare749 (Sure wish we could g...)
Eggplant Rollatine!! with Fettucine, tomato salad ........................WINE
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by farnfam (Eggplant Rollatine!!...)
Cis, is it wine because all the beer is gone? wink wink.

It's hard not to hate you right now Trixxee! Lucky you.
Theresa

Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by chef_Tab (Cis, is it wine beca...)
Trixxee lol I bought some yesterday at about the same price We're doing crabcakes on a bed of greens for dinner
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by DFen911 (Trixxee lol I bought...)
ok, I hate you too, Denise
Theresa

Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/5?? by chef_Tab (ok, I hate you too, ...)
Well, I hate Jeanette, Jean, Trixxee, AND Denise! I LOVE crab legs and that shrimp recipe sounds really good!

I put together Cis's Slow Cooker Lasagna last night, so all I have to do is put together a salad. I am hoping the lasagna is okay...due to schedules, it cooked a while past the recipe. I'm hoping the fact that it came out of the fridge will make up the difference. We'll see! Alas, the bread will have to wait until tomorrow. I just don't think I've got time to put it together before we eat. The "natives" will want to eat early since it's already done.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.