News
  Re: (...)
I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that Joy Taylor is no longer the Editor of Cuisine at home magazine.

The owner of August Home Publishing (Don Peschke) is acting Editor until someone else can be hired.

Sorry for the delayed notice, but I wanted to let you all know. If you have any questions, feel free to send me (or Carlos) a PM. Thanks.

Brian
  Re: News by Brian (I wanted to take a m...)
Thanks for the update Brian. Fingers crossed the perfect editor is out there just waiting to be found.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: News by cjs (Thanks for the updat...)
Quote:

Fingers crossed the perfect editor is out there just waiting to be found.

Ditto! Will be sending positive energy to this too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: News by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Let me add my thanks also for the update, Brian.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: News by Mare749 (Let me add my thanks...)
Thanks for the update. I had wondered, saw the Editors section in the newest issue was by the "staff", not Joy. I hope we find a good fit for "us".
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: News by esgunn (Thanks for the updat...)
I am not sad that Joy has departed.....I sure wish that John Meyer would be re-instituted---just MHO!!!!!

I have been less than inspired recently (over the past year or so) with the recipes---including the Cuisine Lite---just received that issue today. I really do not want to be a downer BUT!!!!

I'm sure something positive will come out of this----sorry that Joy did not work out!!!

I really do not want to be a party pooper BUT!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: News by Roxanne 21 (I am not sad that Jo...)
I wondered what was going on...

Thanks for letting us know, Brian.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: News by pjcooks (I wondered what was ...)
Thanks for the update, Brian. It's nice to be in on the changes. I will add my hopes that you find the perfect fit.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: News by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the updat...)
"including the Cuisine Lite---just received that issue today." - I think that's unAmerican, in this crowd, Roxanne! We've all loved that book so far.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: News by cjs ("including the Cuisi...)
I would not say all....sorry...i am with Roxanne. I have been so uninspired lately with the issues and the books that I was not planning to renew my subscription.