What's for Dinner - Tues. 3/9?
  Re: (...)
What's everyone up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tues. 3/9? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
One of hubby's coworkers asked us to join him at one of the local taverns for "half price wing night". Discount draft beers too. Still adding on the winter weight. Maybe we need to get to that intervention soon?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tues. 3/9? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
Daphne's Birthday dinner on the menu here...

Looking forward to it!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tues. 3/9? by luvnit (Daphne's Birthday di...)
" Maybe we need to get to that intervention soon? " - oh h*ll, let's just wait for sunny, warm days and it'll drop off.

I'm fixing potato crusted snapper, the spicy spinach and yellow squash (from Cuisine Light), and crab fruit salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tues. 3/9? by cjs (" Maybe we need to g...)
We're having stuffed shells with spring mix salad and a balsamic vinaigrette. I sure wish I had some fresh bread....but I don't guess I need it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tues. 3/9? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having stuffed...)
"the spicy spinach and yellow squash (from Cuisine Light)," - we were a little underwhelmed with this side dish. But, the crab salad was yumptious!!!
www.achefsjourney.com