Half off annual volumes!!
  Re: (...)
I received an email today from C@H letting me know they are cleaning out the warehouse and have some of the soft cover annual volumes at 50% off. Since I have only been getting the magazine for a few years, this is a great opportunity. I wish I could order all of them, but I did send for three years. woohoo!!!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Half off annual volumes!! by chef_Tab (I received an email ...)
Thanks for the heads up! I still haven't signed up for that RSS feed. I'll check that out on the home page this weekend.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Half off annual volumes!! by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the heads...)
Where did my post go?????

I have all my copies now that I have #60 - but, what a great deal for those of us who don't have them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Half off annual volumes!! by cjs (Where did my post go...)
I know I have all of years 1-8. I need to check to see if I am missing anything after that. It is a great deal.
~Heidi, SAHM, self-taught chef and born foodie
my blog - http://thelifeofadoctorswife.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Half off annual volumes!! by Vanquisher (I know I have all of...)
Some of the years are sold out already. Hubby is pushing me to buy all of them, I just feel so guilty spending the money. Oh piddle, why do these opportunities always come at bad times?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Half off annual volumes!! by chef_Tab (Some of the years ar...)
"Oh piddle, why do these opportunities always come at bad times?" - Murphy's law...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Half off annual volumes!! by cjs ("Oh piddle, why do t...)
Thanks for posting this. I will have to check this out.
"There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't and that's a wife who can't cook and will." ~Robert Frost (1847-1963)

Karen (iCook)