Just realized Issue #9 has some really fun ideas for sushi, Daphne! Do you have that copy?? I'm going to keep it out and do some playing with their ideas - Manhattan Roll sounds good!

What are you making first?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Sushi + Daphne = FUN! cjs Just realized Issue ...
Holy CRAP! You're not going to believe this, but I totally forgot to go to the Asian Market today! I got so wrapped up in taking my car to the "spa" and my baby girl to a quick lunch (30 minutes that was her lunch break)....I totally forgot.

SOOOO I'm going back next weekend. I also forgot William's cheeses! OIY! He blames my lapse on my fascination with my NEW FOODSAVER! YUP! I broke bad and bought the sucker! I figure that if I buy the gasket for the old one and it's the right one, I'll give my old one to Baby Girl. No worries!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! Gourmet_Mom Holy CRAP! You're n...
Oh my, Theresa, did you read this???? Her memory is getting worse than mine!!! (not your day to think, huh? )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! cjs Oh my, Theresa, did ...
I should have known better than to shop when it wasn't my turn to think!
Daphne

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! Gourmet_Mom I should have known ...
Taking turns????? Someone is taking all of my turns lately! Now I have a reason I can give Bob.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! Harborwitch Taking turns????? [i...
I think Theresa is in charge of who gets to think and when...but, she forgets sometimes. (who's on first?)
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! cjs I think Theresa is i...
LOL!
Daphne

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! Gourmet_Mom LOL!...
Wait..what was I thinking about...

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! DFen911 Wait..what was I thi...
No Fair - it's not your turn, Denise. THERESA!!!

(she's probably not interested in sushi and not even reading this thread.....what a waste! )
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! cjs No Fair - it's not y...
I love sushi, I think there's even a piece of ahi in the freezer - I must remember to look . . . Theresa!!! Please let it be my turn to think soon.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Sushi + Daphne = FUN!