After planting 125 heirloom tomatoes (27 varieties), eggplant, 20 melons, sorrel and lettuce...Advil...what a wonderous drug.

Advil is my best friend piano226 After planting 125 h...
OMG!! I must ask...have you heard of FedEx? (hint hint, nudge nudge)

That is one heck of an accomplishment!!!
Yes, quite an accomplishment indeed! You deserve a break today! Relax.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
How wonderful! The memory of the pain will fade when you're eating all those wonderful veggies. I am green with envy!!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Advil is my best friend Harborwitch How wonderful! The ...
Oh boy, it's been a long time since I've planted anywhere near those amounts!! I love my little gardens now. I hurt for you!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Advil is my best friend cjs Oh boy, it's been a ...
I cannot wait till harvest time....a couple of years ago i had unreal crop of tomatoes...was picking some 30lbs per day.....all my friends were sooooo happy with me.

Re: Advil is my best friend piano226 I cannot wait till h...
Mine too. We just opened up the folks' pool this year and us 50-somethings just can't hack it anymore.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Advil is my best friend BarbaraS Mine too. We just o...
What a wonderful bounty that will be - I didn't know there were that many varieties of heirlooms!! Good luck with your growing.

Re: Advil is my best friend What a wonderful bou...
Yes, that will be a wonderful harvest. One of these years I'm hoping for the Hubby to clear out the one patch of backyard that would make a great garden. I love tomatos fresh off the vine. I eat them like apples!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Advil is my best friend BarbaraS Yes, that will be a ...
We planted 3 tomato plants. That is the most we ever did. It was actually a mistake though. Hubby went to the store to get one, and ended up buying a 4-pak thinking he was buying one. We only had room for 3 though.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
Advil is my best friend